Eight Reasons To Call Your Insurance Agent Today
There are several life events that happen on a regular basis which might require changes to your insurance policy.
Here are eight big ones...
1) Happy Birthday! - As you age your insurance needs change. A simple phone call to your insurance agent on or around your birthday will ensure that you are fully protected and might even get you a cupcake!
2) Happy Birthday Baby! - When your baby is born and when they become mobile are two milestones that make a call to your insurance agent a good idea. Mobile can mean getting a driver's license and even simply moving around in the world. If they are involved in sports and other activities you'll want to make sure everyone is fully protected.
3) Paying Off Your Vehicle - Your bank makes you insure your car when you finance one but you should also call your agent when you pay it off. You may save money by removing coverage that no longer applies.
4) Moving - Insurance costs for living vary depending on whether you own or rent, the size of your home, the neighborhood and the number of occupants among other factors.
5) Retirement - You financial needs can change drastically with retirement. An insurance agent can help you make good decisions.
6) Change in Marital Status - Death and divorce will change some aspects of your insurance needs.
7) Accidents/Tickets - Not a happy topic but these don't have to mean an increase in rates. Let your agent know what happened.
8) Pets - A goldfish bowl probably won't need any special coverage but larger pets, particularly dogs, might. To be safe, give your agent a call.
Michael DeAngelo is the owner and manager of Warner & Foley Insurance Agency, an independent insurance agency located in West Sand Lake, New York. Warner & Foley offers a full line of personal and business insurance products from more than 15 major carriers. Michael can be reached at 518-674-1110 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org